Thank you for taking a few minutes to consult this section of our website.
Your privacy is very important for the TECNO STRA srl and, to protect it at best, we report below our information in which you will be made aware of the type of information collected by us while browsing our site web, how they are managed and for what purposes.
This is a notice made pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data to those who interact with the web services of TECNO STRA srl , accessible electronically at: www.tecnostra.it and not for other Web sites that may be consulted by the user through the links present on the site.
The Data ControllerThe holder of the data processing is:
TECNO STRA srl
Via Julia, 1/3 - 35010 Vigonza (PD)
Ph. (+39) 049 8936404 / Fax (+39) 049 8934449
TimesThe data are processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the user, or required by the purposes described in this document, and the user can always ask for interruption of treatment or deletion of data.
Exercise of the rights of the interested partyThe interested party can exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data by sending a request to TECNO STRA srl as the Data Controller, to the above address, or by fax to 049 8934449 or via e-mail
Right to access data
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the data controller, of the data processors and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The website www.tecnostra.it is not a magazine but it is a company website. Therefore the inserted news are not to be considered periodic and are inserted sporadically when they consider interesting or whenever some new work is developed.